- Accessible Collections
- Our library has partnered with CELA to provide alternative format books and other resources for individuals who have difficulty reading print due to a visual, physical or learning disability.
- Through this program individuals can borrow audiobooks on CD from our collection or order DAISY audio books from CELA. We also have several Victor Reader available for our patrons to borrow.
- Large print books are available from our collection or via interlibrary loan
- eReaders-for-loan are equipped with features to assist with visibility
- Assistive Technology
- Windows Accessibility features are available on all public computers.
- Homebound Services may be available on request.
Staff will assemble a grab bag of items for you to pick up. If you would like different types of items, for example a mix of DVDs and books, let us know. Coming soon, an online form to make your selection.
Interlibrary loan is a resource sharing service between libraries. Customers can access materials that are not available in our own local library by borrowing them from library systems outside of our community. This service is available for books only. If an item is not available from our catalogue, contact us with your request.
You can request an item:
o In person
o By phone: 705-599-2665/705-599-3009
o By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, we also provide curbside printing services. Please email your document with your request to email@example.com Be sure to include your contact information and we will contact you when your printing is available for pick-up.
Fees are as follows:
|Black & White||10 cents per page|
|Colour (not photos)||25 cents per page|
|Photos (B&W)||$1.00 per page|
|Colour||$2.00 per page|
FREE printing - Students – 2 pages black & white (school related)
- Public Computers – Limited public computer access is available while we comply with COVID-19 related health and safety procedures.
- Our public computers offer internet access, Microsoft Office 2019, printing/scanning capabilities and USB connection.
- Both branches have a webcam to facilitate videoconferencing for the public computers.
- Wi-Fi (wireless) Internet access is available at both branches of the library. Wi-Fi is available 24/7 outside of the Warren branch.