The Markstay-Warren Public Library is a centre of community life and offers opportunities for people of all ages to learn, know, gather and grow.
We have two branches located in the villages of Markstay and Warren. The Markstay branch is connected to the Markstay Public School with its own entrance from the parking lot. The Warren branch is located in the Markstay-Warren Community Centre, connected to the arena.
We offer a wide range of services and collections to meet the information and leisure needs of all ages. The library is committed to providing services, programs and collections accessible to all.
Follow us on Facebook for our most up-to-date news.
Cindy Robidas, CEO firstname.lastname@example.org
Pamela Kelly, Assistant to CEO email@example.com
Paulette Quesnel, Library Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Taylor Landry, student
In accordance with the Ontario Public Libraries Act, the Municipality of Markstay-Warren's Public Library Board is responsible for developing and maintaining the policies and procedures of the Markstay-Warren Public Library.
Members of the Markstay-Warren Public Library Board for the 2019 – 2022 term:
Monica McDonald (Chair)
Nancy Feduck (Vice-Chair)
Greg Hunt (Council Representative)
The Markstay-Warren Public Library will be holding their regular 2021 meetings on the second Monday of the month at 6:30 pm as scheduled below (exception, first Monday in October if required).
These meetings are typically held at the Markstay Municipal Council Chambers (at the Markstay-Warren Community Centre while physical distancing measures are in place).
- February 8, 2021 (via Zoom)
- March 8, 2021 (via Zoom)
- April 12, 2021 (via Zoom)
- May 10, 2021 (via Zoom) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4999595388?pwd=cXkrMUlZTVc0UXdyWVFhQXdlR0o3dz09 Meeting ID: 499 959 5388 Passcode: !MW2020?
- June 14, 2021 (via Zoom) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4999595388?pwd=cXkrMUlZTVc0UXdyWVFhQXdlR0o3dz09 Meeting ID: 499 959 5388 Passcode: !MW2020?
- September 13, 2021
- October 4, 2021 (if required)
- November 8, 2021
- December 13, 2021 (if required)